Women on Boards can support you through your entire board career.
Women on Boards' Directors Circle is for those who already have the board career they aspire to. It offers the support and encouragement from an exclusive peer group of experienced senior NEDs, many of whom are portfolio NEDs whilst others combine competitive board roles with executive leadership.
The Directors Circle offers honest, practical insights into common boardroom challenges and the support you may need to shape and steer your portfolio of non-executive roles.
“Women on Boards is always there with timely and relevant support whenever you need it - a real benefit to treasure when competing for appointments in the competitive NED space."
Joanna Baldwin, experienced NED and Board Committee Chair (including regulated environments)
Feedback on our events and training limited to established non-executives:
"Fantastic networking opportunity, which I have benefitted from directly. It is great that the Women on Boards network is so mutually supportive."
"I was pretty much despairing of all "women in" things and seriously questioning whether there was any value in carrying on segmenting myself that way. So thank you for restoring my faith by providing exactly the kind of challenge and personal development I was seeking!"
"I have many take-aways from the [Becoming an Effective Chair programme] and it has also highlighted areas where I could improve in interviews. Another resounding Women on Boards' success!"
Our Champion membership
For just £2.50 a week (billed annually at £130), our Champion members join an exclusive professional peer group. They gain:
- FREE access to a range of networking opportunities and events, including sessions limited to those with board experience;
- discounted access to a range of training sessions, including highly-regarded 'Becoming an Effective Chair' programme to level-up your board career;
- discounted acccess to individual support and mentoring packages to overcome any issues in your path;
- our Resource Centre with a wealth of information and advice on securing board roles and operating effectively as a NED;
- opportunties to advocate for board diversity and share, support and encourage others while building your profile.
Please note: Champion membership does not include access to our Vacancy Board or our Board CV and interview support offer. Consider joining as a Full Member (£195 annually) for these benefits which enhance your chances of gaining new board positions.
Take a detailed look at how we can help at your stage in your boardroom journey:
Do get in touch if you have any other queries. We are a small, friendly team: - email@example.com / 0203 925 4080