ARE YOU JUST STARTING OUT ON YOUR BOARDROOM JOURNEY?
HERE’S HOW WE CAN HELP EACH STEP OF THE WAY
If you have little or no board experience, but are intrigued by the possibility of joining a board we are here to support you to understand more about the opportunities, get ‘board ready’ and put yourself forward as a candidate.
Sign up for free or for just £195 for a year (that's just the price of a coffee and a snack per week!) you can benefit from our full support.
We suggest you follow these five steps to get on board:
- Discover the benefits of a board role
- Work out where your skills will be most in-demand
- Draw strength from our network
- Get board ready
- Put yourself forward as a candidate
1. Discover the benefits of a board role
"Women on Boards inspired me to look at a non-executive career," Carolyn Porretta
2. Work out where your skills will be most in-demand
- Get on Board - our signature workshop covers all you need to know to begin your board career.
- Build your understanding of the opportunities available: our ‘Boardroom Insights’ sessions focus on what it’s really like being on a board in different sectors roles and more.
- Browse our Vacancy Board regularly to see the range of roles available. (Full members only)
"To say that I could not have done this without Women on Board’s help is an understatement." Nicole Gajree
3. Draw strength from our network
4. Get board ready
"Throughout my application, the Women on Boards team were fantastic," Nikki de Kretser
5. Put yourself forward as a candidate
“The pre-interview support from Women on Boards was so helpful," Mwenya Kawesha
Not found what you need?
Contact us to discuss your board aspirations and find out how we can support you. +44 203 925 4080/ email@example.com