Women on Boards is happy to support events that are relevant for our network of members, both seeking board roles and active in the boardroom.
If you have an event that you would like to appear on this page, please contact us.
Early Bird discount on 2022 Membership for anyone who joins or renews by the 15th of December. They are offering a £100 discount on both Individual Membership (usual price £600pa inc VAT) and Couple Membership (usual price £800pa inc VAT)
Why Join Angel Academe?
It goes without saying that we all want to support and grow female entrepreneurship and investment. But beyond that, the main benefit of Angel Academe membership, of course, is access to an incredible network of like-minded people who actively contribute to screening, due diligence and supporting their investments. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Becoming Journey- Women's Development programme
The Becoming Journey is for women in the second half of their life and career. Our focus is on enabling women to address the organisational and personal barriers that typically interrupt or stall their career success. We equip them to achieve their potential by giving them tools to take control and address these challenges.
The Becoming Journey is for women who:
- Want to develop into and accept the leader and woman they are, not be criticized for who or what they are not.
- Feel stuck in their leadership journey and want someone alongside to help them unstick, so they can progress further as a leader.
- Are moving to a new role or transitioning upwards and want to take control of their own career path.
- Are taking on significant management or leadership roles and want to effectively navigate the challenges faced by women at this level in the workplace.
To see more information and sign up, please visit the Becoming
INSEAD International Directors Programme
The International Directors Programme is INSEADs flagship course in corporate governance and is a unique educational experience that aims to develop effective directors for the global business scene. Women on Boards is proud to be partnering with INSEAD to promote this 3-module programme, which is offered in both Fontainebleau, France and in Singapore.
Mary Sue Rogers, a WOB member and a NED of WOB Australia and Fiona Hathorn, WOB UK co-founder and CEO, are alumnae of the programme and would be happy to speak to anyone who is seriously considering enrolling. If you do enrol, please ensure that you mention that you heard about the programme through WOB. To connect with WOB for more information just email email@example.com.
- "Honestly it was the best learning time I've had in my life" - Fiona shares her experience on the programme. Read more
- Mary Sue discusses INSEAD’s partnership with WOB and how the programme helped her become a more effective director on the Insead website;
- Listen to Fiona in conversation with Jose Luis Alvarez, Senior Affiliate Professor of Organisational Behaviour and Academic Director at the INSEAD Corporate Governance Centre. Available on Women on Boards podcast, via all major apps
MM&K Life in the Boardroom Report
MM&K have made the report preview available online to download free
. MM&K are also offering our members 50% discount on the full report - contact firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase.
Institute of Directors
Certificate in Company Direction
Whether you’re a newly appointed director, aspiring to a seat on the board, or want to improve performance with fresh insight, the IoD Certificate in Company Direction, Level 9 (SCQF) qualification will equip you with the core knowledge and awareness needed to function effectively as a director.
Find out more information and module details here
WOB members can benefit from IOD membership price when buying the two modules together and includes all 4 exams.
Please email email@example.com
and state ofthat you are a Member of Women On Boards. You will then be registered and be given details for payment.
FT - Board Director Programme - events and masterclasses:
If you are a subscriber to Women on Boards you can claim a 15% discount on any of these events including the Diploma. To see their programme of events click here. Then simply go to the Subscriber Area of our resources centre after you have logged on for full details.
Sayer Vincent - seminars for trustees
Specialist charity auditors, Sayer Vincent, run affordable seminars for charity trustees on a number of common issues. Find out more
Other Subscriber Offers
NEDA London Stock Exchange Governance Course: discounted rates
For more information on Subscriber discounts on these courses please contact the Women on Boards office at firstname.lastname@example.org