WOBSX benefits and outcomes
- Access to experienced NED’s outside of existing networks.
- The opportunity to be part of an amazing cohort of impressive and collegiate women.
- Learning from the experience and insight of present NED’s whose intention is to support and enable your success.
- Practical pointers and tips on building and developing a CV, writing cover letters that get you access, targeting the appropriate recruiters, a strategically developed networking plan and an introduction to……….
- A collegiate and safe environment of like-minded participants, facilitators and mentors collectively committed to your learning and development as a future NED.
- Increased confidence and competence in navigating the road to non-executive directorship on an ASX board
- Potentially - a NED role.
Sarah Watts, 2018 Graudate, reflects on the WOBSX Program
- WOBSX is a peer to peer NED facilitated program that runs over a period of eight months.
- Each syndicate is made up of a maximum of 13 participants who meet for three hours once a month.
- The syndicates are facilitated by an ASX Chair or NED and the design, approach and delivery of each session is informed by the way an ASX Board operates. This gives participants a real experience from which to draw on and learn and creates an environment where both contribution and behaviours deliver and determine positive individual and collective outcomes.
- The ‘syndicate chair’ sets the program of activities, together with the program director (Dan Liszka) and Ruth Medd, WOB Chair.
- Each participant receives two individual mentoring sessions of one hour each.
- The program is professionally directed, managed and designed by Dan Liszka whose role is:
- to select the right applicants
- ensure the program meets participant learning needs and expectations
- receive and provide feedback on all aspects of the program and continuously evolve and improve WOBSX
- to work with all partners in the smooth delivery of WOBSX and its desired outcomes
Ruth Medd, WOB Chair, outlines who WOBSX is suitable for
The program costs $6,950 (ex GST) per partipant. This covers all sessions with the syndicate chairs (who are paid for their time) and all communication and work with the program director and WOB. Participants must be full, global or corporate members of WOB to participate in the program.
Enquire / Apply
Program Director, Rebecca White on 0420 702 125 or Ruth Medd, Executive Chair Women on Boards 0419 407 231
for WOBSX. Please include your CV and relevant information.
WOBSX on LinkedIn
to stay updated on opportunities and developments
Find out more
Graduates / Success stories
Tips for ASX Success
The WOBSX team