Enrich. Pivot. Thrive.
The Governance Institute of Australia Not-for-Profit Governance Forum is a must-attend event for NFP directors, employees and volunteers.
You'll gain practical advice on how to integrate governance and risk management within the NFP sector at both a strategic and operational level.
WOB *Members (full/corporate/global) can attend this forum at the Governance Institute member rate.
- Good governance and strong leadership is essential to the strength of your NFP organisation during these challenging times of significant sectoral change.
- Expert speakers will challenge current thinking, encourage innovation and share solutions that assist with operational and governance challenges.
- You’ll gain practical governance knowledge and skills to support you in your role and lead to enhanced performance for the organisation as a whole.
- This is an opportunity to interact with fellow NFP professionals on the key issues facing the sector.
Leadership. Trust. Foresight.
The Governance Institute's virtual National Conference 2020 gives you unparalleled access to:
- the global leaders in governance and risk management
- a new breadth of insights
- a packed two-day program — beamed to you live and on-demand
- a new interactive platform to network and engage.