Individual directors' and officers' liability insurance for less than $220 per annum
Special Offer to WOB Subscribers
My Personal Director's Cover (Passport D&O) is a policy for individuals designed to protect your professional and financial wellbeing in your capacity as a company Director or an Officer.
Imalia, with London Australia Underwriting (LAUW), has developed Passport D&O to sit as a secondary policy to the corporate directors’ and officers’ policies purchased by corporations.
WOB subscribers receive an exclusive 30% discount + 30 minutes of free legal advice when they purchase PASSPORT D&O from Imalia.
There are two options for the limit of indemnity under this policy at this special price to WOB subscribers.
|Limit of Indemnity
||Premium Cost (inc. GST)
* Excludes stamp duty fees which are different in each state and territory.
Why would I need extra cover?
Your company’s Directors’ and Officers’ insurance policy may not respond to a claim against you for host of reasons such as:
- Insolvency exclusion clause.
- The company’s Directors’ and Officers’ limit is reached because of an existing claim.
In both instances, Passport D&O would step up to protect your interests in the event of a claim against you. Passport D&O is activated when the insurer of a company (where you hold a board position) refuses to pay or is unable to pay under the company’s Directors‘ & Officers‘ or Management Liability Policy, or the company refuses or is financially unable to indemnify you.
How to buy the policy?
- To receive an exclusive 30% discount + 30 minutes of free legal advice you need to be a paid WOB Subscriber.
- You can also buy the policy without having a subscription to WOB, but will not receive a discount. WOB does check your status with Imalia.
More information, including the Passport D&O Policy, the Passport D&O Declaration, the Passport D&O Policy Benefits and the Imalia Financial Services Guide are available on the Imalia website.
With thanks to Helen Wiseman and Carole-Ann Priest from Imalia for their support for Women on Boards.