Getting your LinkedIn profile up to date is a must for aspiring and current directors. Purchase the webcasts to make sure you are in charge of your story and how it s presented on the world's premier professional networking platform.
LinkedIn WHAT'S NEW: New linkedin feature's everyone's talking about
LinkedIn has launched a wave of brand-new features. If your profile is not leveraging these features to maximise your visibility, you miss out on professional and networking opportunities.
In this webcast, Karen will walk you through new profile features and LinkedIn best practices that matter to your visibility, including:
- Your Cover Story, a new video feature
- Creator mode, a new way to build your audience and amplify your voice
- Why you should care about who has viewed your profile
- How to build a proactive, highly targeted connection strategy
- How to create value-add content that contributes to your industry authority
- increase your visibility,
- build your credibility, and
- get found by people that matter.
- Plus, by utilising new features, you stay one step ahead of the LinkedIn crowd.
The webcasts are pre-recorded and live Q&A is not available. All webcasts can be accessed online for 30 days from the date of purchase.
When you purchase this webcast you will receive a copy of the PowerPoint presentation slides and related handouts.
Cost: $55.00 per webcast for Full, Global, Corporate or Champion members or $88.00 per webcast for Basic members.
Karen Tisdell - LinkedIn Profile writer & designer, LinkedIn trainer and speaker
An early-adopter of LinkedIn, KarenTisdell recognised the platform’s potential when working as a recruiter. Identifying a niche and foreseeing the importance of how professionals are perceived online, Karen began her LinkedIn profile writing business. A decade on, she has written thousands of profiles for senior executives and is ranked as one of the top 10 independent LinkedIn trainers across Asia Pacific.