An online self-directed course that provides the tools, templates and guidance to enable you to create a quality board CV. Upgrade options available if you need further support.
- Module 1: Your Board CV Fundamentals, virtual presentation on the Four P's of crafting your CV (available as PDF)
- Module 2: Pitching at the Right Level, a packed module with an annotated Board CV, PPT presentation on how frame your expertise, achievements and transferable skills (available as PDF) plus some handy handouts.
- Module 3: Operating in the boardroom, virtual presentation by Fiona Hathorn, Managing Director WOB UK.
- Module 4: Key mistakes & case studies, virtual presentation on what NOT to do (available as PDF)
- Module 5: Final checklist
Cost: $175 for Full, Premium & Corporate Members. $395 for Basic Member
- If you are still struggling to do your Board CV after completing the course, you can call the WOB Office and upgrade to the virtual workshop (usual fee $550) with experienced WOB facilitators, Claire Braund and Ruth Medd, for a 15% discount on the full price.
- If you would like to have a 30 minute review and conversation with an independent expert then there is an option to pay an additional $130 to access this service.