virtual not-for-profit governance forum | Victoria
Women on Boards in partnership with Governance Institute of Australia invites you to register for one of its virtual or face-to-face Not for Profit governance forums for 2020.
Friday 13 November, 8.30am - 1.30pm I Virtual
WOB *Member Rate - $280
Why you should attend?
- Good governance and strong leadership is essential to the strength of your NFP organisation during these challenging times of significant sectoral change.
- Expert speakers will challenge current thinking, encourage innovation and share solutions that assist with operational and governance challenges.
- You’ll gain practical governance knowledge and skills to support you in your role and lead to enhanced performance for the organisation as a whole.
- This is an opportunity to interact with fellow NFP professionals on the key issues facing the sector.
- Director obligations
- Workforce nuances
- Innovation and sustainability during a pandemic
- Financial stability
- Practical case studies from NFPs in a crisis.
8:30 - 8:45 - Networking
8:45 - 9:00 - Opening statement
9:00 - 9:40 - Pivot on a Pinhead - how organisations had to adapt
9:40 - 10:20 - Financial stability - cash flows, fundraising and government stimulus packages
10:20 - 10:50 - Morning tea & networking
10:50 - 11:50 - Governance of staff health and safety - return to work plans
11:50 - 12:30 - Sustainability and across the NFP sector
12:30 - 1:30 - Lunch & ACNC update
*These times may change slightly.
To attend press SELECT
below .......... this will take you to the Governance Institute's WOB member portal to register at the special WOB member rate.