Politics and Policy: Federal Election 2022
Webcast recorded 6 April 2022
In this WOBChat, Taleen Shamlian discusses the current state of play in Federal politics and the importance of political and policy factors in your Board's strategy and risk plan.
Founder and Managing Director, Advisory Street
Strategic adviser in Economics, public policy and stakeholder relations adviser
Non-Executive Director on NSW Government’s Council for Women’s Economic Opportunity (CWEO), Ambassador to Women’s Financial Toolkit
Non-Executive Director on NSW Government’s Radiation Advisory Council (RAC)
QUT Business School Lecturer for post-grad on Public Service Management and Stakeholder Relations
- About Advisory Street
- What is Government Relations?
- Benefits of stakeholder governance at Board and C-suite level
- How is the Federal Election 2022 campaign tracking?
- Governance measures in Budget to note
- How can Directors prepare for Federal election 2022?
- Practical advice to prepare for Federal election 2022: 10 tips