Getting your LinkedIn profile up to date is a must for aspiring and current directors. Listen/watch this webcast to make sure you are in charge of your story and how it s presented on the world's premier professional networking platform.
Linkedin What's New: How to amplify your voice on linkedin
Your profile might tick all the boxes, but it’s still not enough to be seen – and heard – on LinkedIn.
This webcast will provide actionable tips and step-by-step tactics you can use to land on the radar of people that matter most.
Learn how to:
- Boost your relevancy in search rankings
- Comment on posts in 60 seconds or less (and why it’s crucial to do so)
- Craft high-value, high-impact posts that get noticed
- Utilise powerful search tools to build a meaningful network
- Record and send personal voice messages that cut through the noise
- Create outreach scripts that don’t read like scripts
The outcome: attract the right people to your profile and inspire action.
- Webcast (60 minutes) -
- Presentation slides - PDF
- Handout Template - Word Doc
The webcasts are pre-recorded and live Q&A is not available. All webcasts can be accessed online for 30 days from the date of purchase.
When you purchase this webcast (free for members only) you will receive a copy of the PowerPoint presentation slides and related handouts.
Karen Tisdell - LinkedIn Profile writer & designer, LinkedIn trainer and speaker
An early-adopter of LinkedIn, KarenTisdell recognised the platform’s potential when working as a recruiter. Identifying a niche and foreseeing the importance of how professionals are perceived online, Karen began her LinkedIn profile writing business. A decade on, she has written thousands of profiles for senior executives and is ranked as one of the top 10 independent LinkedIn trainers across Asia Pacific.