Women on Boards offers affordable half-day directorship courses in partnership with The Governance Institute of Australia. Courses are available to WOB full members, global members, corporate members and champions at the discounted TGIA subscriber rate of $565. This is a saving of $395 on the first course (cost of subscribing to the TGIA) and $30 for each subsequent course taken during the year.
All courses have online access for 30 days from purchase.
RISK MANAGEMENT FRAMEWORKS
A half-day course delivering practical information on managing risk within your organisation’s regulatory and governance frameworks.
This course provides participants with:
- an overview of how to establish a risk management framework within an organisation
- an understanding of why a risk-aware culture is vital in achieving organisational objectives
- the knowledge and skills to assess the efficacy of risk management systems and processes within an organisation
- an appreciation of the benefits of adopting a holistic approach to implementing risk management on an enterprise-wide basis
- the confidence to manage organisational risks effectively and to plan for future risk.
Who should register for this course?
- Risk officers and managers
- Risk analysts
- Compliance officers and managers
- Finance managers
- Line managers
- Operations managers
- Assistant company secretaries
- Professionals - anyone involved in analysing, assessing and treating risk.