Women on Boards offers affordable half-day directorship courses in partnership with Governance Institute of Australia. Courses are available to WOB full members, global members, corporate members and champions at the discounted Governance Institute of Australia subscriber rate of $565. This is a saving of $395 on the first short course (cost of subscribing to the Governance Institute of Australia) and $30 for each subsequent short course taken during the year.
All courses have online access for 30 days from purchase.
MEETING COMPLIANCE REQUIREMENTS
This half-day course focuses on the role of an effective compliance framework as an integral part of an organisation’s overall business strategy.
In this course, you will:
- explore a variety of compliance approaches that underpin an organisation’s legal framework
- consider essential regulatory requirements, compliance standards and guidelines
- gain practical information on compliance monitoring to uncover regulatory and/or legal breaches
- gain a practical understanding of how compliance fits into your organisation — especially alignment with key business objectives, and how compliance processes can reinforce and positively strengthen organisational culture.
Who should register for this course?
- Risk officers and managers
- Risk analysts
- Compliance officers and managers
- Finance managers
- Line managers
- Operations managers
- Assistant company secretaries
- Anyone whose role involves analysing, assessing and treating risk