Women on Boards offers affordable half-day directorship courses in partnership with Governance Institute of Australia. Courses are available to WOB full members, global members, corporate members and champions at the discounted Governance Institute of Australia subscriber rate of $565. This is a saving of $395 on the first short course (cost of subscribing to the Governance Institute of Australia) and a saving of $30 for each subsequent short course taken during the year.
All courses have online access for 30 days from purchase.
GOVERNANCE ESSENTIALS ONLINE COURSE
This half-day course provides a concise and practical overview of the essentials of good governance across all sectors.
By registering, you will:
- fast-track, deepen and refresh your understanding of governance essentials
- obtain the latest knowledge on governance to drive implementation of good practice
- learn about key governance initiatives in the Australian marketplace
- understand the role of regulators, industry bodies and government
- update your knowledge of key corporate governance roles and how to apply them within your organisation
- understand how corporate governance contributes to your organisation’s achievement of financial and strategic objectives.
This course fulfils part or all of the compulsory requirement for two Governance Institute Certificates which are the Certificate in Governance Practice, and Certificate in Governance for Not-for-Profits
Who should register for this course?
- Newly appointed company secretaries and assistant company secretaries
- Secretarial support staff
- Risk officers, analysts and managers
- Compliance officers, analysts and managers
- Line and operations managers
- Governance practitioners
- Newly appointed directors
- Executive managers
- Professionals and managers requiring a governance refresher