Women on Boards offers the three-day Effective Director Course in partnership with Governance Institute of Australia. The course is available to WOB full members, global members, corporate members and champions at the discounted Governance Institute of Australia subscriber rate of $3,995. This is a saving of $205 plus the $395 cost of subscribing to the Governance Institute of Australia.
The course has online access for 30 days from purchase.
EFFECTIVE Director Course - VIRTUAL OR FACE TO FACE
Choose to join virtually or in person in our Sydney training rooms.
Exploring the role of the company director and the board’s vital contribution towards organisational culture and sustainable governance, this course draws on theory, practice, and the collective knowledge of the participants to simulate the boardroom experience.
- What issues and challenges are faced by a director on a board?
- How can you best prepare for and understand directorship in the current landscape, with the lens firmly on director capability?
Is this course right for you?
This course is for:
- aspiring or newly appointed directors
- executives seeking director transition pathways
- directors wanting to refine their skills
- those needing to better understand the role and responsibilities of a director.