Women on Boards offers affordable half-day directorship courses in partnership with The Governance Institute of Australia. Courses are available to WOB full members, global members, corporate members and champions at the discounted TGIA subscriber rate of $565. This is a saving of $395 on the first course (cost of subscribing to the TGIA) and $30 for each subsequent course taken during the year.
All courses have online access for 30 days from purchase.
ASSESSING ANALYSING AND TREATING RISK
Examine the importance of managing and mitigating the impact of risk within an organisation.
This practical course will provide you with:
- the knowledge and tools to identify and analyse key risks that may affect your organisation
- practical guidance on implementing risk minimisation strategies
- tools to effectively manage risk across industry sectors
- key tips on embedding risk management within your organisation’s culture and structure
- specific knowledge of the effect of AS/NZS ISO 31000-2009 risk standard on your risk management framework.
This is an interactive course recommended for those who have risk responsibilities in their role (and are looking to consolidate or refresh their knowledge), or those wishing to move into the risk field.
Who should register for this course?
- Senior managers or directors involved in governance, risk or compliance
- Company secretaries
- CEOs, CFOs, COOs chairs, directors
- Professionals seeking to strengthen their knowledge in governance
- Compliance managers, finance managers, line managers, operations and risk managers.