Women on Boards offers affordable half-day directorship courses in partnership with The Governance Institute of Australia. Courses are available to WOB full members, global members, corporate members and champions at the discounted TGIA subscriber rate of $565. This is a saving of $395 on the first course (cost of subscribing to the TGIA) and $30 for each subsequent course taken during the year.
All courses have online access for 30 days from purchase.
RISK MANAGEMENT ESSENTIALS
A half-day course delivering practical information on the application of AS/NZS ISO 31000 and how to embed a risk-aware culture to enhance business opportunity and strategy.
This course provides participants with:
- an overview of how to establish an effective risk management framework within an organisation
- an understanding of why a risk-aware culture is vital in achieving organisational objectives and enhancing value
- the knowledge and skills to assess the effectiveness of risk management systems and processes within an organisation
- an appreciation of the benefits of an enterprise-wide approach to risk management
- insights into emerging areas or risk and the future of risk management as a discipline
Who should regsiter for this course?
- Risk officers and managers
- Risk analysts
- Compliance officers and managers
- Finance managers
- Line managers
- Operations managers
- Assistant company secretaries
- Anyone involved in risk management.