Claire was joined on the panel by host Claire Hewat
CEO, Allied Health Professionals Australia / Association Adviser and Hilary Shelton
CEO, The Australian Council for Health, Physical Education and Recreation (Victoria).
The panel discussed a range of very interesting issues relevant to women and associations, including:
- What energises these successful women in the morning and what is their sense of purpose?
- Whether the career they now have is what they once imagined
- Views on the most significant barriers to leadership in associations
- Their experiences in being treated differently to men throughout their careers and its impact
- How they have dealt with imposter syndrome (and Claire's imaginary friends)
- How to get promoted and negotiate a higher salary
Watch the panel discussion HERE
>> Click here to watch the video Claire Braund referred to in the webinar 'How to negotiate a pay rise' with Ruta Asimus