Recent social movements, the urgency in community sentiment and the power of investor pressure have put diversity firmly on top of the board agenda.
While boards work to change their composition and focus on diversity in their workforce, their task is not just about the optics. Without equity and inclusion diversity is powerless.
Walkley Award winner, Journalist and Author Catherine Fox chairs this webinar presenting a 365-degree view of the diversity discussion. The expert panel including Dr Marlene Kanga AM, Non-executive Director, Sydney Water Corporation, Megan Motto FGIA, CEO, Governance Institute of Australia and Claire Braund, Executive Director, Women on Boards will discuss how diversity, equity and inclusion are translated effectively into the voice, culture and values of an organisa
Hosted by The Governance Institute, the panel session will consider:
- Clarifying the difference between diversity and inclusion
- Examining the cultural and business levers for inclusion
- Confronting bias within formal and informal organisational settings for effective intervention
- The leadership role in delivering a culture of inclusion
- Measuring diversity and inclusion
- Empowering diverse voices to drive new thinking, innovation, and growth.
- Chair: Catherine Fox, Journalist and Author
- Claire Braund, Executive Director, Women on Boards
- Dr Marlene Kanga AM, NED
- Megan Motto FGIA, Chief Executive, Governance Institute of Australia
4 February 2022
11:30am – 12:30pm AEDT (Sydney/Melbourne time)
861 9679 9637