Women on Boards introduced Member Orientation in July 2020 to provide members with more information about the services and membership benefits available, as well as providing tips on where to start your board journey.
"Whether you are a new WOB member or have been a member for a while this informative webinar shows you everything you need to know to get the most from your WOB membership," said Women on Boards COO, Nicole Donegan.
Presented by Nicole and Claire Braund, some of the things discussed include:
- Navigating the WOB website
- Accessing member communication
- Setting up your WOB profile (including what you need to do to ensure you are properly matched to board roles)
- Relevant events for you
- How to use WOBShare, our online member forum (and what members are talking about)
- Accessing member only events
- Member discounts (e.g how to access courses through the Governance Institute at member rates)
The final Member Orientation for 2021 is on tomorrow, Tuesday 7 December. Book your spot HERE.
2022 dates will be available soon.