The WOBSX Ruth Medd syndicate will be led by experienced Chair, Robyn Stubbs.
NED and executive coach, Robyn has experience across the commercial, government and not-for-profit sectors and has worked as a senior executive in large, complex organisations in the property and media sectors as well as the fast-moving consumer goods sector for companies including Stockland, Lend Lease, Fairfax, Network Ten and Unilever.
In addition to her current board roles at ASX-listed Brickworks, Ingham’s Group and HomeCo Daily Needs REIT, Robyn provides premium coaching, facilitation and leadership development services through the Stephenson Mansell Group.
READ here about our recent WOBSX Success Stories
WOBSX is an intensive director-led peer-to-peer support program that accelerates women into ASX board roles. It has graduated almost 130 women since inception in 2018 of which 17 have achieved at least one ASX role, while others have directorships on large organisations in the private, government and superannuation sectors.
The specific aims of the program are for participants to:
- improve understanding of the role and function of an ASX director;
- better position themselves for roles in the sector;
- develop stronger networks with the ASX Director community.
The aspirational goal of the program is that more than 25% of participants will have secured listed company ASX directorships within two years of completion. The program has been over-subscribed since its launch in 2018. Ten syndicates have graduated.
- WOBSX is by application and rigorous selection as we want to ensure the women who take part are ready for the program.
- The program is professionally managed by Women on Boards and Dan Liszka (Program Director).
- Each program intake has a maximum of 13 participants who work as a syndicate over an eight-month period.
- Each syndicate is named after a female chair or director that has made a significant contribution to moving women into Board roles or to the field of governance more generally.
- Each syndicate works closely with an ASX chair in a facilitated group environment that mimics as far as possible the activities and decisions of an ASX board.
- There is a minimum of eight facilitated peer-to-peer group sessions that run for up to three hours per session on a monthly basis.
- Each participant also receives two (2) x one (1) hour individual mentoring sessions with the chair during the program.
- The program incurs a fee of $6,950 plus GST per participant.
- Each WOBSX syndicate is a proxy for an ASX board, where behaviour and contribution determine individual outcomes.
- In order to enrol in WOBSX you must be a FULL or PREMIUM member.