The story, by Fiona Killman ran on January 21, 2021 and celebrated Central Coast women in business.
"Plenty of businesswomen across the Central Coast are quietly doing amazing work and changing the lives of their customers, team members and families.
From those helping women get leadership roles, supporting businesses and encouraging people to live their best lives, to those building businesses from the ground up, coast businesswomen are excelling and having a huge impact. To celebrate their achievements, Express Advocate compiled a list of the region’s top 10 women in business."
The full article is behind the Daily Telegraph paywall
, but Claire's entry can be downloaded here
WOB also congratulates the other women featured in the Top Ten along with Claire:
- Sharyn Becker, Central Coast Community and Business Women’s Network
- Sarah Joseph, Terrigal Fashion Designer
- Paula Martin, NSW Business Central Coast Regional Manager
- Natalie Kirbancioglu, Turkish Restaurant Safran, One Hat
- Cathy Baker, Belle Property Central Coast owner
- Pauline Wright, Lawyer, 2020 Law Council of Australia President.
- Gail Cottrill, OpenShutters owner
- Danielle Minnebo & Natasja Jirwander, Food to Nourish,