Employees of corporate subscribers
If you are an employee of a corporate subscriber then you can simply register with the website using your company email address and you will automatically be recognised and receive subscriber benefits.
Organisations seeking a corporate subscription
Organisations seeking to provide female employees with professional development opportunities and strategies for personal growth are invited to take a corporate membership to Women on Boards.
Female employees at all career stages benefit from a corporate subscription to Women on Boards:
- Early and mid-career level employees are exposed to directorship as part of their longer term career plan and are supported to take up positions on not for-profit., government and relevant industry boards.
- Senior women are provided with strategic advice, networks and programs that assist them to achieve positions on higher-level boards and to seriously consider directorship as a parallel or post executive career.
How does corporate subscription work?
Women on Boards provides the option of a Gold, Silver, Bronze or Blue Corporate Subscription. This enables corporations to choose a subscription package with one, two or three in-house workshops, high-quality networking events plus a full subscription for all employees to Women on Boards to enjoy:
- Workshops and events to inform and inspire women, support their ambitions and grow their confidence and career resilience.
- Providing connections, encouragement and personalised support to senior executive women ready to step into the boardroom
- Free listing of board vacancies in all sectors to increase the transparency of the board recruitment process
Benefits of a corporate subscription
There are significant benefits for individuals and organisations in a corporate subscription:
- Build capacity of employees to develop career and leadership potential.
- Improve career resilience and understanding of workforce dynamics.
- Assist women explore directorship opportunities to give back to the community and create a point of difference on their CVs
- Build market and industry knowledge and networks through exposure to a diverse range of issues.
- Retain valuable employees.
- Give your employees exposure and access to directors and executives of major Australian companies for quality business to business interactions.
“Mercer has worked with Women on Boards for the last [X] years, providing support through the use of our facilities and the provision of Board Room lunches and guest speakers.
Through our support we have welcomed many professionals at different stages of their progression to directorships. We believe in the value of our corporate sponsorship and the benefits it provides to Women on Boards and their members. Beyond the support we provide, we also receive a number of benefits, including the ability to expose our colleagues to Women on Boards lunches and learning events and promote Mercer programs that are aligned to Women on Boards’ programs.
We believe in Women on Boards’ mission and vision and support the work they do enabling women to leverage their professional skills and experience into non-executive-director and other board level roles.” Anthony Schiavo, Partner, State Manager - Qld, Mercer
"Our involvement with Women on Boards is valuable in several ways. Through its activity we are able to contribute to the important objective of improved gender balance on Australian boards. In turn, our people benefit from the educational and networking opportunities afforded through hosting WOB workshops and other events in our offices. We enjoy the WOB approach: strategic, practical, and inclusive." Alison Woolsey, Director, Diversity & Inclusion, Clayton Utz
The WOB office via 02 4321 0100 or firstname.lastname@example.org