The right membership package for your organisation
Women on Boards offer a variety of membership packages to suit your organisation’s needs and budget. They all include key elements to support, educate and retain your employees as well as positioning your organisation as a diversity leader – all through high level content.
The packages can be customised and optional add-ons can be considered to best meet your changing needs. Learn more about the benefits of a WOB Corporate Membership.
Corporate Membership provides:
- events focussed on leadership, career development and boards, to suit your target audience.
- your choice of membership package with one, two or three workshops, high-quality networking opportunities, plus full member benefits for all employees.
- access to our online community networking portal.
- profiling opportunities for your organisation.
- interchangeable elements as well as optional add-ons allow for flexibility.
Contact us for bespoke options which can range from traditional membership models to plans ideal for nation wide access.
Download Corporate Flyer here
The Connect 10 group packages are our lite corporate membership version designed for NFPs, SMEs and those looking to connect small groups of employees or board members to WOB.
- Ideal for organisations wanting to access the WOB network for a small number of employees interested in career enhancing board roles.
- Memberships include networking opportunities, full member benefits for 10 employees, including access to member rates for all WOB events and courses, vacancy board and member only resources and information.
- Get 10 places at our WOBMeet networking event and virtual workshop access with the Connect 10+ option.
- Connect 10 corporate packages can be purchased online via our WOB Shop.
Download Connect 10 Flyer here
Contact the WOB office on 02 4321 0100 or email our Corporate Relations Manager.