WOBChat is an interactive fortnightly online session designed to fill the current void. We’ll provide a facilitated, friendly environment for members to meet, network, share and learn - online.
It will be a relaxed and informal session with an agile agenda around the following:
- meet others in the network (with attendee details provided post WOBChat for your to follow up);
- ask questions;
- practice your pitch (& get feedback);
- get comfortable with your virtual presentation;
- we’ll discuss topical issues driven by attendees around governance, the impacts of COVID-19 and board journeys;
- meet special guests;
- build your confidence; and
- meet new members in other states.
This will be provided FREE OF CHARGE to Full, Corporate, Global Members and Champions.
Non-executive director and accomplished financial services professional with executive experience across the public and private sectors in Australia and New Zealand. Has held the roles of Chairman and Company Secretary and participated on government risk committees. Executive expertise in initiating and evaluating strategy, aligning strategy and risk management to deliver improved performance and engaging stakeholders at all levels. Have led start up organisations and corporate strategies with demonstrated ability in working effectively with regulatory and government bodies to achieve results. Strong technical expertise in establishing insurance, risk management, governance and compliance practices. Demonstrated ability of all elements of business operations including strategic marketing, leadership and client service delivery.
- Dial-in-details to be provided upon registration.
- WOBChat will be run through GoToMeeting, which can be accessed through your PC/ Mac or phone.