WOBChat is an interactive fortnightly online session designed to fill the current void. We’ll provide a facilitated, friendly environment for members to meet, network, share and learn - online.
It will be a relaxed and informal session with an agile agenda around the following:
- meet others in the network (with attendee details provided post WOBChat for your to follow up);
- ask questions;
- practice your pitch (& get feedback);
- get comfortable with your virtual presentation;
- we’ll discuss topical issues driven by attendees around governance, the impacts of COVID-19 and board journeys;
- meet special guests;
- build your confidence; and
- meet new members in other states.
This will be provided FREE OF CHARGE to Full, Corporate, Global Members and Champions.
Michelle Gardiner - Partner, Derwent
Michelle is a Partner at Derwent, leading the Board Practice nationally. With a passion for diversity in all its entirety, her focus is on building high-performance teams, nurturing client relationships and guiding our board selection practice.
Michelle is a proactive leader who through her past experience across Asia-Pacific in the information technology and accounting sectors, she has delivered talent-driven innovation to clients, impacted the career success of candidates and positively shaped the culture of the Derwent brand.
Michelle is a member of the AICD 30% Club Executive Search Working committee. This group is committed to working with chairs and boards on succession planning and developing their network of female board aspirants.
Michelle holds a Bachelor of Commerce from Australia's National University and is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants.
- Dial-in-details to be provided upon registration.
- WOBChat will be run through GoToMeeting, which can be accessed through your PC/ Mac or phone.