NB: EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION IS OFFERED UNTIL 31 MAY 2020.
Women on Boards launched in Australia in 2006 and in the UK in 2012. Claire Braund and Ruth Medd set up WOB 'to be the change they wanted to see in the world’ for women in leadership roles. In 14 years, they have seen the canvas onto which they launched WOB change its hue – from a rather bleak picture with few women serving on boards, to something more colourful and diverse.
What will the canvas of the future look like? Pick up your paintbrush and join WOB at its national conference.
Your Conference Package ticket includes:
- Days 1 and 2 of the conference
- Directors Gala Dinner
- Healthy breaks (Morning and afternoon tea & lunch)
- Two main keynote sessions
- Two breakout sessions
- Access to one on one coaching and board cv critique
- Free childcare
- Assistance with your digital media profile
- Speed mentoring session
- Professional photograph (additional cost)
Group discounts are available for 5 or more. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.