Please note that only NAB employees are able to register for this workshop.
On Track for Success was developed by Sheena Wilson, a highly accomplished business executive and professional non-executive director, and Claire Braund, director of Women on Boards.
On Track for Success is designed to help women succeed with their career journey. It encourages critical thinking and thoughtful reflection about each participant’s past, roles, responsibilities, acquired skills, accomplishments, lessons learned, and the understandings evolved. It enables participants to fully articulate goals for the future and leverage accumulated talents.
On Track for Success will assist participants to:
- Fully articulate their experience and talents, and build self-awareness and confidence
- Develop new personal career management skills
- Expand their professional networks and credibility
- Describe experience and skills sets for people in a variety of professional settings, in a way that positions them more strategically and competitively
- Think through career advancement strategies within the context of broader diversity considerations
- Become part of a unique network of support and influence for women with current or future leadership and board aspirations, wherever they are currently on their career journey.
Who should do this workshop?
The workshop is suited to women at various stages of their career:
- Women in the early career stages who feel ‘stuck’ and appear unable to move beyond a certain level;
- Women seeking to develop their career resilience – for example around career breaks;
- Women who want to leverage their experience, adding value to the broader community via a board or committee.
Executive Director, Women on Boards Australia & Non Executive Director, Women on Boards UK
Claire is a former journalist and public relations manager who uses her high level advocacy skills to lead Women on Boards in Australia. A highly respected speaker on gender balance and related business issues, Claire an informed and entertaining presenter, a renowned networker and skilled at building relationships for common benefit. She became a Churchill Fellow in 2011 for her research into the effect of gender quotas on public listed company boards in Norway, the UK and France which led to the establishment of Women on Boards in the UK in 2012. Claire is a director of the Central Coast Conservatorium of Music, a past director of the Foundation for Australian Agricultural Women and a graduate of the Benevolent Society’s Sydney Social Leadership Program.
GAICD, CertIoD, MIoD, PCDAA. Executive Leadership Consultant at The University of Melbourne
Sheena, NED is a highly accomplished business executive, with multi-disciplinary experience on a global scale as a management consultant and career development specialist. She is now a professional non-executive director and deputy chair of a large private enterprise. Sheena's international business career has included many years living and working in the USA, Europe and Asia - 12 at one of the world’s leading financial institutions in lead executive roles in international HR and Global Talent Strategy, and as CEO of the corporation’s India entity. She is an international award-winning expert in Diversity and Inclusion; has worked on the ‘people aspects’ of many M&A deals globally and has built two successful businesses from scratch.
Register now to advance your career.