WOBChat is an interactive fortnightly online session designed to fill the current void. We’ll provide a facilitated, friendly environment for members to meet, network, share and learn - online.
It will be a relaxed and informal session with an agile agenda around the following:
- meet others in the network (with attendee details provided post WOBChat for you to follow up);
- ask questions;
- practice your pitch (& get feedback);
- get comfortable with your virtual presentation;
- we’ll discuss topical issues driven by attendees around governance, the impacts of COVID-19 and board journeys;
- meet special guests;
- build your confidence; and
- meet new members in other states.
This event is provided FREE OF CHARGE to Full, Premium & Corporate Members and Champions.
My Journey - Guest NED
Director, lawyer and business woman, Kirsten Mander will share her journey to the very top of the boardroom and some of her experiences along the way.
Chair, International Women's Development Agency
Non Executive Director, Chair Audit and Risk Committee & MePACS Committee, Peninsula Health
Investor (Angel), Scale Investors
An experienced non-executive director with over 30 years broad experience as a lawyer and senior manager across a number of public, private and government organisations. Over 10 years in executive management in some of Australia's top companies in the health, investment, resources and energy sectors, both within Australia and internationally.
- WOBChat will be run through Zoom, which can be accessed through your PC/ Mac or phone.