COVID-19 Services and Refund Policy
We continue to adapt our services to meet member needs
Amid the changes we all face from COVID-19, Women on Boards will continue to support our members and extend the resources of the network to others during these uncertain times.
It's business as usual as we continue to do the following:
- Sourcing and advertising board and committee vacancies.
- Providing our weekly Monday newsletter (make sure you are subscribed).
- Sending you SNAP Vacancy emails (be sure to update your profile so you receive the right matches).
- Providing updates on LinkedIn, FaceBook, Instagram and Twitter. Make sure you follow us and join the conversation.
- Emailing you board vacancies every Tuesday.
- Providing telephone and online support to members.
If you register for a face to face event and it cannot be held due to restrictions, we will move the event forward. For some events we may move them online if we don't see restrictions being lifted. We will contact you to let you know.
Please email WOB if you have any queries.
Covid-19 Event Safety Statement
Women on Boards takes the health of our members, guests and staff seriously. For face-to-face events, Women on Boards follows the Covid Safe regulatory requirements of the host venue, which is guided by its state/territory requirements (below). WOB is using its best endeavours to work with venues to confirm that they will follow their state/territory requirements and seeking a copy of their Covid-Safe Policy when available (noting some are still being developed as regulations change and states emerge from lockdown).
Use this time constructively
We encourage you to continue (or start) your boardroom journey during COVID-19. Use the extra time you have at home constructively.
It's clear to us that governance has not stopped. In fact, it's more important than ever before. Here are a few things you can consider doing:
- Develop or update your Board CV.
- Update your WOB Profile - make sure you're subscribed to received emails, have selected your target areas for board roles (so we can match you) and that you're visible to other members.
- Update your LinkedIn profile;
- Update your covering letter;
- Apply for a board position;
- Listen to a WOB podcast;
- Follow WOB on LinkedIn, FaceBook and Twitter.
- Reach out and connect with someone you met at a WOB event.
- Identify any skills gaps you have and undertake some online learning during isolation; and
- Attend a WOB webinar or WOBChat to connect with other WOB members and learn.
We need your support
Like all organisations, WOB is also facing challenges during this uncertain time. We deeply value our members and very much hope that you renew your membership and continue to attend virtual events and workshops during this time.
If there is anything we can do to assist you, please do let us know.
The WOB Team