Women on Boards and KPMG invite you to a special boardroom event with a guest director, Lisa Morris, Hays. The discussion will cover a wide range of topics including:
- The attributes and skills that makes a director effective.
- What creates a good board dynamic - and the do's and don'ts for prospective directors.
- Current and emerging issues for boards.
- Risks of serving on boards in the current economic and political climate.
- Sector specific advice for new and current board members.
There will be plenty of time for discussion and questions from the audience. Come with all your curly questions about boards and the boardroom environment.
Guest Director - Lisa Morris
Lisa Morris is a Board Director of Hays’ Australia and New Zealand region, is on the Advisory Board for Turner Real Estate and was past non-executive Board Director of the Northern Carers Network. She is a certified Executive Coach & Mentor and maintains full day-to-day operational management of the South Australian and Northern Territory regions for Hays.
Kindly hosted by