Interested in gaining a position on a superannuation or finance board?
Join WOB directors, Ruth Medd and Claire Braund, in this two session webinar series focussed on superannuation & finance organisations, their governance and the challenges facing the sectors.
The series will include practical information on how and where to access superannuation/finance board roles, how to pitch and what to do when you gain a role.
This is a great way to increase your knowledge of the superannuation & finance sectors from the comfort of your home or office and increase your opportunities to be successful for selection to their boards.
The registration fee of $220 for WOB subscribers and $350 for non-subscribers covers the two webinars, with all broadcasts available to participants after the event.
What the webinar series covers:
Session One: Thursday, 22nd November @ 12noon (AEST)
Session Two: Wednesday, 28th November @ 12noon (AEST)
Presenters: Ruth Medd and Claire Braund
- Why serve on a superannuation & finance board?
- Governance structures of superannuation & finance bodies.
- Challenges in the superannuation & finance sector.
- What skills are in demand for superannuation & finance boards.
- The process by which you obtain a superannuation & finance board role.
- What you can bring to the table.
- Starter due diligence.
- Tips when applying for vacancies.