Interested in gaining a position on a government board?
Join WOB directors, Ruth Medd and Claire Braund, in this two session webinar series focussed on government organisations, their governance and the challenges facing the sector.
The series will include practical information on how and where to access government board roles, how to pitch and what to do when you gain a role.
This is a great way to increase your knowledge of the government sector from the comfort of your home or office and increase your opportunities to be successful for selection to government boards.
The registration fee of $220 for WOB subscribers and $350 for non-subscribers covers the two webinars, with all broadcasts available to participants after the event.
What the webinar series covers:
Session One: Tuesday, 16th October @ 12noon (AEST)
Session Two: Wednesday, 24th October @ 12noon (AEST)
Presenters: Ruth Medd and Claire Braund
- Why serve on a government board?
- Governance structures of government bodies.
- Challenges in the government sector.
- What skills are in demand for government boards.
- The process by which you obtain a government board role.
- What you can bring to the table.
- Starter due diligence.
- Tips when applying for vacancies.