Which personal membership plan to choose?
Women on Boards works hard to ensure that the women (and men) in our network achieve their board and leadership goals. We recommend:
- Subscriber Member if you are an aspiring or current director seeking board roles or to progress your career
- Just want to register for an event or post a vacancy? Sign up as a free Member. [You can upgrade to paid membership at any time by using the Manage my Membership dropdown to the right of your name at the top of the screen.]
- WOB Champion to support our advocacy work and the overall WOB mission to ensure women are better represented in leadership roles across all sectors, but not requiring access to board vacancies or support
- Global Member to access board opportunities and events from our sister company in Australia in addition to the UK
- If you are an employee of one of our Corporate Subscribers, sign up for free membership with your corporate email address and you will automatically become a Corporate Member (click here to check our Corporate Subscribers)
The fee schedule below includes VAT.