Employees of corporate subscribers
If you are an employee of a corporate subscriber then you can simply register with the website using your company email address and you will automatically be recognised as a corporate member and receive subscriber benefits.
Organisations seeking a corporate subscription
Organisations seeking to provide female employees with professional development opportunities and strategies for personal growth are invited to take a corporate membership to Women on Boards.
Female employees at all career stages benefit from a corporate subscription to Women on Boards:
- Early and mid-career level employees are exposed to directorship as part of their longer term career plan and are supported to take up positions on not for-profit., government and relevant industry boards.
- Senior women are provided with strategic advice, networks and programs that assist them to achieve positions on higher-level boards and to seriously consider directorship as a parallel or post executive career.
How does corporate membership work?
Women on Boards provides the option of a Gold, Silver, Bronze or Blue Corporate Subscription. This enables corporations to choose a subscription package with one, two or three in-house workshops, high-quality networking events plus a full subscription for all employees to Women on Boards to enjoy:
- Workshops and events to inform and inspire women, support their ambitions and grow their confidence and career resilience.
- Providing connections, encouragement and personalised support to senior executive women ready to step into the boardroom
- Free listing of board vacancies in all sectors to increase the transparency of the board recruitment process
Benefits of a corporate subscription
There are significant benefits for individuals and organisations in a corporate subscription:
- Build capacity of employees to develop career and leadership potential.
- Improve career resilience and understanding of workforce dynamics.
- Assist women explore directorship opportunities to give back to the community and create a point of difference on their CVs
- Build market and industry knowledge and networks through exposure to a diverse range of issues.
- Retain valuable employees.
- Give your employees exposure and access to directors and executives of major Australian companies for quality business to business interactions.
Contact the WOB office via 02 4321 0100 or firstname.lastname@example.org