Women on Boards is proud to partner with The Growth Faculty in presenting:
World Women Changers Summit 2017
President Obama’s Senior Advisor and Elizabeth Broderick Join Women World Changers
Early Bird Ends Friday 28th July – SAVE $200
Women World Changers
, the premier, all-inclusive, one-day leadership summit designed to drive critical dialogue on the impact and economics of women, diversity and culture on business growth.
Attended by Australia’s top business executives, government and community leaders, both male and female, Women World Changers
brings a proven lineup of experts to present the most critical leadership requirements for success in leading and managing Australia’s workforce of the future.
This year our outstanding speaker lineup is headlined by Valerie Jarrett, Senior Advisor to President Obama
and Elizabeth Broderick
, Australia’s longest serving Sex Discrimination Commissioner (2007 – 2015).
Don’t miss crucial learnings…
SEE THE AGENDA
Women World Changers
- Adaptability, innovation and agility: How diversity is driving modern business innovation.
- The implication of the current political and economic landscape and what this means for your business and investments.
- The economic imperative for closing the gender gap – “Women are half the world’s working-age population but generate only 37% of GDP.” McKinsey
- Insights into behavioural science; the differences and similarities between men and women and the importance of gender balance in leadership.
- How to drive cultural change and workplace equality through courageous leadership and engaging middle management.
- Challenges and opportunities for women’s full engagement in the workplace.
- Millennial ambition: What drives this hyper-connected, tech savvy generation that will make up 75% of the workforce by 2030? How can leaders harness their contribution?
- Removing barriers that impede economic development, technology, innovation and business growth.
- Building a resilient organisation: What are the global trends shaping the Australian economy and how can we invest in employee skills to increase relevance and resilience.
Summit speakers include:
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR SPEAKERS
MELBOURNE & SYDNEY | 9TH & 11TH OCTOBER
- Valerie Jarrett, Senior Advisor to President Barack Obama, Chair of the White House Council on Women and Girls
- Elizabeth Broderick AO, Formerly Australia’s longest-serving Sex Discrimination Commissioner from 2007 to 2015
- Anita Krohn Traaseth, CEO of Innovation Norway
- Laura Liswood, Secretary General, Council of Women World Leaders, Former Managing Director, Global Leadership and Diversity for Goldman Sachs
- Professor Cordelia Fine, Academic Psychologist, award winning author of three books including Delusions of Gender
- Dr. Richard Dennis, Chief Economist at The Australia Institute
- Alia Gabres, Creative Producer, Cultural Broker and Storyteller
Non Member Rate: $995 | Women on Boards Rate: $795
Ten Or More Gender Balanced Groups: $650
Early Bird Ends Friday 28th July – Save $200
Platinum Tickets: $1595
include reserved front of house seating, an intimate VIP lunch with WWC speakers, full conference material, access to VIP lounge area and cocktail reception