Mariette believes that too often presentations are confused by mixed messages. Words are confused by unconscious contradictions in vocal energy, vocal tone, actions, gesture and body language. Audiences hear, see and interpret messages at the same time.
WHAT you say: the words you choose, provides emotional context and meaning to your message.
HOW you say it: the way you use your voice and body to deliver the message, creates engagement and emotional connection. And it is through this emotional connection that action is taken and change is made.
- Women wanting to hone their effectiveness in relation to their presence, presentation skills and business performance.
- “This was an inspiring workshop that has motivated me to strive to be far more 'mindful' about both the physical component of effective delivery, and, the subtleties of voice and language.”
- “Best workshop I have attended across three countries! Practical, relevant, and fun. Mariette is a master.”
- “Seeing a trained actor at 'play' was fantastic as the angle to improving presentation technique took on a far wider range of options and improvements than other previous courses I have attended.”
- “The depth of Mariette's knowledge and experience was palpable.”
Group bookings are available - please contact Angela: via email email@example.com or phone (02) 4321 0100.