Getting more women into senior roles - in a snap shot, that's what this new program is all about. The unique program, designed around the must-have C-role skills that research shows top recruiters are looking for, will enable women (and men) to step forward confidently. The key focus is on influencing effectively, thinking strategically, leading change and working collaboratively.
The program will run for six half-days in Sydney between May and November and feature three webinars in between sessions on the following dates:
- Wednesday 24th May 1pm - 5pm: Leading Strategically
- Thursday 25th May 9am - 1pm: Leading Transformationally
- Wednesday 12th July 12 - 1pm: Webinar 1
- Wednesday 23rd August 1pm - 5pm: Leading Effectively
- Thursday 24th August 9am - 1pm: Leading Purposefully
- Wednesday 4th October 12 - 1pm: Webinar 2
- Wednesday 15th November 1pm - 5pm: Leading Collaboratively
- Thursday 16th November 9am - 1pm: C Suite readiness challenge
- TBC 12 - 1pm: Webinar 3
Research shows us that well-crafted post-training follow up increases the chance of skills transfer. It also improves the likelihood that a larger percentage of your learning will be retained into the future. So Getting to the C-Suite is not a once-and-done approach. In addition to the three webinars, you will be supported after each module in the following ways:
With thanks to our event partners
- monthly emails stimulating thoughts and ideas, and
- e-learning alerts for help with mental storage and easy retrieval of the concepts learned.